Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

E3 2017 - Assassins Creed Origins

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by RazTutu, Jun 15, 2017.

1. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

One of the big announcements made this week at E3 was Assassins Creed Origins. We saw some cinematics, a lot of gameplay, and this could be a fresh start for Ubisoft. They took their time and came back with a title where we will learn the origins of the brotherhood. It means we will find out what is an assassins and what is his purpose in this world. This time we will fight in the Ancient Egypt with people, crocodiles, hippos and a lot of other things. They borrowed some RPG mechanics and style from other games as For Honor and Far Cry as well.
    The main character is named Bayek and his friend(an eagle) is Senu. You can switch your vision with Senu while he flies above you. He can move on the entire map. And the map is HUGE.
    Assassins Creed Origins is developed by the same team who worked on Assassins Creed 4. They added a lot of heart to that game and I hope they will make a great story one more time because I don't know what story could you write there.
    The director of this game said that we could play with more characters but Bayek is the protagonist.
    I will not pre-order it, but I am looking forward to play the new AC game.
    I will leave some trailers/gameplays below:

2. Thiago

Thiago Member

This is going to be awesome! I'm really excited for this!
    From the gameplay they showed it does look like they took their time and i really hope this will be a fresh start for the series.
    The graphics looked amazing and i hope it continues that way when it comes out.
    Wow good to know that it's the same developers that made Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag, For me it's the best game in the series. Hopefully it's as good or even better as Black Flag
    Really excited to roam around in Ancient Egypt, the setting reminds me a lot of the first game.