Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

A Small Robot Story Update--Unnofficial

Discussion in 'Updates / Logs' started by Gamer Girl, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Gamer Girl

Gamer Girl New Member

Cute robot all alone fighting enemies, trying to survive and make friends!

sfdfsdf.png

In this game you play as a little robot who is alone in a scrap pile with no memory and needs to find some help. You will fight to survive in a classic platform world where you need to jump and shoot to and avoid other robots and creature that are out to kill you! Game is designed with a classic feel, music, and imagery.

robot2.png

A small robot has a story that unfolds as you play the game but I don't want to give anything away so I won't say any more than that :p

He even makes an angry face when attacking!

alittlerobot1.png

It started out as a simple college project but the developer got hit with the gaming bug and decided to finish out the first level and move on to complete the whole game.

alittlerobot.png

The first level is done, which include enemies, dialogue boxes, lots of little platforms you have to jump around on, and a boss which I saw online but was unable to get to because I didn't beat the level! It was slightly hard for me but in a fun way that makes me want to keep going back for more in order beat it and it would probably be easier for players with more experience than I have as well.

Game has also been greenlit on steam so is moving towards release on there as well although you can currently play it from the developers website. The developer is also still currently working on updates and more levels so there is still a lot more to come on this game, if I ever get past level one to see it that is.

2. QueenSpryo

QueenSpryo Administrator Staff Member

He's so cute!!! Can't believe he could survive the level!

3. Bonniekiller

Bonniekiller Member

Looks cool, hopefully it gets more intense later on and it could be a lot of fun I think.

4. bc!

bc! New Member

Thanks for posting my game! I really appreciate it. And yes, it definitely gets more intense as it goes along :D

5. Gamer Girl

Gamer Girl New Member

No problem! I'm glad you like it, it was definitely fun to try out and I'm excited to see what's to come! :)

6. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

I really enjoy this kind of games and I like this idea. I will play this game when it will be released on steam.
    It would be nice if this will be free but I can also afford to pay if it's less than 5$ :)

7. George Maclean

George Maclean New Member

Nice game, really looking forward to playing it.