Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

Assassin's Creed Movie

Discussion in 'Movies and TV' started by RazTutu, Dec 10, 2016.

1. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

We all know that this month we will have the opportunity to see the new AC movie. It was made by Ubisoft with 20th Century Fox. Ubisoft gave a perfect story and Fox the perfect cast. We will see people like Michael Fassbender ( you already saw him as young Magneto in X-Men) or Marion Cotillard.
    Anyway, the style will be similar with the games we already played focusing on the spanish inquisition. The main character is raped by templars and forced to work for them in order to see things known by his ancestors about the Apple Of Eden(the fans will know that Altair was one of the first assassins who learned things about it and the movie may have related things to him).
    They started very bad with their marketing, making a trailer with Kany West's song. Assassin's Creed must have classic soundtrack and things like this.. It looks like they learnt it in the trailer they showed off today.
    This trailer made me to go for it(I didn't want to when I saw the first trailer). It may be the first game movie that will be really good, who knows. They have the story, they have the cast. Fox, please make it good.

Hope we won't have to buy any DLC :)

2. Thiago

Thiago Member

I just saw the trailer and it looks pretty cool!
    I can't believe I haven't heard of this, didn't even know this was coming out.
    I'm pretty excited for this, i think Michael Fassbender is a great actor and i think he's going to do a great job playing the lead role.
    Hopefully this turns out to be a great vĂ­deo game movie, by the trailers it looks pretty cool.
    I'm a big fan of the Assassins Creed series, my favorite game of the series is Assassins Creed IV Black Flag.
    I really hope they don't screw this movie up! I hope it's as good as the games.

3. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

IGN just rated it 6.5 . I have a bad feeling about it :( . It will be worldwide on 21 december but in my country on 6 january. I hope it will be good. Can't wait to see what IMDB or Rotten Tomatoes says about it. Let's not forget that IGN also rated Doctor Strange bad and said Iron Man is the best Marvel movie so who knows ..
    They said that the cast was good ( and With 3 academy award members I think it's true) but the story was bad. Maybe they are right because it's hard to embed 30+ hours from a game in a 2 hours movie.