Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

Atmosphere -- Unofficial

Discussion in 'Updates / Logs' started by Bonniekiller, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Bonniekiller

Bonniekiller Member

atmosphere2.png

This game is made by the developer Cup and is currently not even in beta testing yet but it looks awesome!

The story is exploration/mystery first person set in a what appears to be a desert location. You will explore, try to solve a puzzle, and fight for survival is a bright pink and blue world.

atmosphere3.png

The graphics for this game are still a work in progress it looks like as there is a lot of detail missing, or this is just the look they are going for. I however love the colors and the the idea of exploring the whole world sounds like a lot of fun, it might get a little old because the colors are so bright but if they change it up with some other settings, caves, etc. I think it has a lot of potential.

atmosphere.png

So far it looks like they have their title seen done and basics of the graphics but we might have to wait a while to try this game out as there is no word on level completion or even a release date.

Anybody else think this looks cool?

2. Gamer Girl

Gamer Girl New Member

It does look cool, hopefully they add more to it though. I feel like they have a lot of potential so hopefully they pull through.