Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

Best and Worst Movie of 2016?

Discussion in 'Sanctuary' started by QueenSpryo, Oct 14, 2016.

1. QueenSpryo

QueenSpryo Administrator Staff Member

So the year isn't up yet and there are a couple more yet to come out including Assassin's Creed, Doctor Strange, Rogue One, to mention some that I am personally excited for :p

However, there were a lot of great movies and a lot of horrible ones this year so far. So what has been your favorite one so far?

My best of this year so far is Deadpool. Cause...ya, it doesn't need an explanation lol
    marvel-deadpool-sixth-scale-hot-toys-feature-902628.jpg

My worst is Alice Through the Looking Glass. I really wanted it to be amazing it just wasn't.
    alicethroughreviews.jpg

2. Thiago

Thiago Member

There was a lot of great movies this year so i don't just have one favorite movie.
    Here are some that i really enjoyed.
    Let's start with the Disney movies, Zootopia and Finding Dory, I really enjoyed both, their both really fun movies.
    Another that I really enjoyed was Captain America: Civil War, I was really excited when this film came out and it totally exceeded my expectation.
    And another movie that i watched recently was Don't Breathe. What a tense movie! this film really suprised me, I recommend watching.

[​IMG]

And My Worst movie of 2016 was Batman v Superman, I actually fell asleep while watching.
    Yes, there was some cool action scenes but overall i thought it was a really long boring movie, I did not enjoy

[​IMG]

3. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

Thiago, did you watch the extended cut for batman vs superman?
    Anyway, I'm a big DC fan and my favorite movies this year were Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad( Yea, I know there were some holes in the plot like batman arresting deadshot in the front of his little doughter but that was a good scene anyway).

I also enjoyed Deadpool and Captain America civil war
    I look forward for Doctor Strange( Only about 2 weeks left) and rogue one.
    2017 will be great with wonder woman, justice league, thor, guardians of the galaxy and spider-man.
    Also 2018 will start strong with The avengers infinite war so... definitely can't wait for this :)

4. Workingbuck

Workingbuck New Member

As I haven't watched every film released this year, I did have time to watch some good ones like Captain America : Civil War and Deadpool. I did watch Zootopia for a lot of times because of the soundtrack and because of Flash of course. X- Men Apocalypse was good too, Warcraft was good but I think it would be quite a great one if it was cut into 2 parts and made them both 2 hours long just to cover a lot more story. Money Monster, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles , Legend of Tarzan were right in the middle, what's worst for me was Don't breathe, I just thought the trailer was way better than the movie itself, Just my opinion though.