Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

Burnout Paradise

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Thiago, May 20, 2017.

1. Thiago

Thiago Member

After almost a decade after release, i finally played this game. And it's awesome!!

[​IMG]

I don't know why it took me so long to try this game, i've always loved the burnout series, especially Burnout 3: Take Down. But for some reason i never got around to trying this game out, but i'm glad i finally did.
    Burnout Paradise is the seventh game in the Burnout series, created and developed by EA GAMES, and it was released on January 22, 2008 in the United States, and on January 25, 2008 in Europe, available for Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and, in January 2009, for PC.

[​IMG]

By changing the original formula in previous Playstation 2 burnout games, Burnout Paradise brought an open world to be explored freely. The game takes place in the fictional Paradise City, a city of considerable size and a great design. Several events are scattered throughout the city, always at intersections with traffic lights, but initially they do not appear on the map. You should explore the city to find the events and then start them. It is a system that greatly encourages exploration and allows you to get to know the city well and see how big it is.

[​IMG]

Overall i thought this was a great racing game, the graphics and gameplay are great, probably one of the best racing games on the Ps3 and Xbox. If you haven't played this game yet i highly recommend you pick it up!