Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

Deadpool Movie

Discussion in 'Movies and TV' started by RazTutu, Nov 24, 2016.

1. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

I think a lot of you already saw Deadpool. A masterpiece from Marvel made by Fox.
    Who is deadpool? A really funny/ crazy/ good / bad man. This guy has everything.
    I really liked how the movie started " you thought this is a superhero movie but that guy in a suit just turned out the other guy into a f** kebab!
    Suprise
    This is a different kind of superhero story " and IT IS. In the comics, this guy killed the entire marvel universe in " Deadpool kills the marvel universe", he killed himself in "Deadpool kills Deadpool" and he came into our world in order to kill the writers :)

The love story between Wade and Vanessa is one of the best things I ever saw. They started like " wtf " and ended like " i don't care how you look " -> way better than any spanish movie you will watch.
    Did you watch Deadpool? What do you think about it?

2. Thiago

Thiago Member

I really enjoyed this movie! It's so funny!
    I actually first heard of the Deadpool character in 2009 while watching X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
    Before the movie i actually never heard of Deadpool before.
    It's incredible of how different is Deadpool in this movie compared to the 2009 X-Men movie.
    In this movie Ryan Reynolds actually portrays the REAL Deadpool. not the weird looking one in X-Men Wolverine.
    This is a great movie, It has great action scenes and some really funny ones too.
    I recommend this movie for anyone thats 18 or older.