Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

Destiny 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by RazTutu, Jul 12, 2017.

1. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

I saw that I didn't write anything about Destiny 2. I don't know how I missed it, but I think it's time to finally talk about it.
    For those of you who don't know anything about this game, I remind you that Destiny is a shooter that you can play with your friend agains A.I. or Player vs Player games(or campaign).
    Destiny 1 was developed only for PlayStation and Xbox but now it seems like they learnt their lesson. This year they come with a sequel that will be available for every platform. Because Blizzard made a partnership with Activision, you must download Battle.net in order to play on PC.
    The story looks promising, the gameplay is nice but I hope there will be chances for players who don't have friends in this game ( because my friends don't buy every game they see, like me :) ). There are a lot of missions where you have to play with someone and I think that they already know what to do.

Oh and let's not forget: There will be a beta session starting on 18 july for PS4 and 19 july for Xbox One if you preordered the game, or you can join for free on 21-23 july(but only on consoles).
    Don't worry, PC players. You will also have a chance to play next month. I think they still have things to improve for the PC version and I'm happy because they delayed it.
    Let's see some trailers:

2. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

The beta for consoles just ended but we have great news. A PC beta will be available on 28 august. I can finally test this game myself and tell you how it feels. I still don't know if I should buy it or not. I trust Blizzard but I don't have faith in Activision.
    Oh, they published the requirements as well:
    Recommended Spec
    CPU: Intel - Core i5-2400AMD - Ryzen R5 1600X
    GPU: Nvidia - GeForce GTX 970AMD - Radeon R9 390
    RAM: 8GB
    Minimum Spec
    CPU: Intel - Core i3-3250AMD - FX-4350
    GPU: Nvidia - GeForce GTX 660 2GBAMD - Radeon HD 7850 2GB
    RAM: 6GB