Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

Doctor Strange

Discussion in 'Movies and TV' started by RazTutu, Nov 11, 2016.

1. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

As a DC fanboy, I admit that Marvel did a great job with its new film "Doctor Strange" which introduces a lot of new things in MCU-> multiverse, magic things and A NEW INFINITY STONE. It is known that Thanos will collect every stone in "Infinity War" and it's clear that Doctor Strange will be defeated. The same thing with guardians of the galaxy and the avengers.
    They didn't lie about the effects from Doctor Strange. The movie gives an "eyegasm" in 3D and it's "unlike anything you've ever seen".
    As expected, Benedict Cumberbatch aka Sherlock did a great job as Dr. Stephen Strange. The main character is selfish, he doesn't belive in magic even if he saw it with his own eyes but after he beats the villain he learns how the world works and becomes a better person.
    The villain is Kaecilius, a former student of The Ancient One who wants eternal life but in order to achieve this he needs to destroy the world.
    At first I didn't know who is the "real" villain because Dormammu was also introduced and he looked even stronger than Thanos. I think that after Infinity War he will be the next problem in MCU.
    Doctor Strange has 2 post-ending credit scenes. One where Thor and Strange are making a team in order to defeat Ragnarok or something like this and one where the next Doctor Strange villain is introduced.
    I gave it a strong 5/5 because it's something new, mind-blowing and breathtaking

2. Thiago

Thiago Member

I finally got to watch this recently and i agree with you, it's mind-blowing and breathtaking!
    I don't know why it took so long for me to watch it, i wish i had watched it when it was on theaters.
    Man what an awesome movie, Marvel is really giving it all on these movies.
    I also think that Benedict Cumberbatch did a great job as Doctor Strange, the other supporting actors also did a great job, the acting was really well done.
    Another thing well done was the graphics, the movie looks absolutely amazing! It's truly "unlike anything you've ever seen". Go watch it!

3. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

Don't forget to watch Infinity War or Thor Ragnarok as well. Doctor Strange will appear there too. He is already working on Infinity War and for Thor I saw only a picture with the main character who was going to visit Strange's home.

I think there is already a picture with Black Widow, Iron Man and Strange together from Infinity War but I don't remember the link where I saw it.