Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

E3 2017 - Far Cry 5

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by RazTutu, Jun 15, 2017.

1. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

Well it was not announced at E3 but we still learnt a lot of new things there.
    We heard for the first time about Far Cry 5 almost 2 weeks ago from this trailer:

It looks like this game is about some religious people who compel other people to pray for Jesus or something like this. At least the main character is a good one.
    You can also play with your friend THE ENTIRE CAMPAIGN. Yeap, Ubisoft worked a lot so you can have the best experience. We saw some gameplay at E3 and a short cinematic. I will update this post and every post from E3 with any piece of inforaton I get.
    Far Cry 5 will be released on 27 february 2018.

2. Thiago

Thiago Member

I don't get why they didn't wait to announce Far Cry 5 on the E3 stage, instead of announcing it 2 weeks before, it would of been a great announcement for Ubisoft, but whatever.
    I'm pretty excited for Far Cry 5, i played pretty much all of the far cry games except for Far Cry Primal.
    And i had lots of fun with all the games.
    This looks quite different from the other games, hope it's as good or even better than the other games.
    The story looks very interesting, I'll definitely be picking this up when it comes out.