Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

Enslaved: Odyssey to The West

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Thiago, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Thiago

Thiago Member

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, one of the most underrated games!

[​IMG]

Enslaved: Odyssey for the West is an action adventure platform game developed by Ninja Theory and published by Namco Bandai Games.
    The game begins with the main character, Monkey, waking up from a holding cell aboard a slave ship, but the ship is about to explode. He and a woman named Trip escapes through the escape pod, but when he wakes up after a fall, he discovers that Trip has put on his head a kind of tiara, which forces him to follow her orders and if he doesn't they both die. Trip explains that she wants to go back to her village, which is 300 miles away, and that she needs your help to get there. And the adventure begins!

[​IMG]

I really enjoyed the graphics, it looks amazing even for a 2010 game, it still holds up today.
    The combat and gameplay is also very enjoyable, reminds me a bit of heavenly sword.
    Overall this is a great game, a lot of people missed out on this game when it first came out, i don't know why it's so underrated, it's a great game, i recommend.

2. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

Just saw some trailers and gameplays and I can say that it looks decent. Maybe I will give it a try when I will have more free time. When I heard about Bandai I knew that it will be good. They have a lot of good games like Naruto Ninja Storm or One Piece Burning Blood.
    Anyway, let's see what happens with this game on winter sales :)

Ps: It's not underrated, it just had bad marketing. I never heard about it and my friends, too. I read gaming things everyday, technology, engines etc and never saw this.
    I think I already said it a lot of times but a good marketing tactic will bring a lot profit. For example CD Red Project spent 20.000.000 euro on development and 30.000.000 euro on marketing ( As I remember, don't know if this is exactly the right number )