Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

Enthoosi's Insights on the Gaming Industry

Discussion in 'Theory, Research, Business' started by MrMo416, Jan 1, 2017.

1. MrMo416

MrMo416 New Member

My friends and I created a website called ENTHOOSI.COM offering free insights on the gaming industry (genres, platforms, publishers, etc.). We hope you'll learn some new things about your market and be better informed as you're making your games.

Here's our backstory: We're not developers, but we love data and we wanted to support the gaming community (particularly indie games). So we put our heads together and built an easy-to-use platform for indie gamers like yourselves. We've got big plans to keep building the dashboards throughout the year, so stay tuned for more!

Our site is free-to-use and I'd really appreciate you folks taking a look.

Thanks so much and good luck on your projects!
    -MrMo416

2. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

Hello
    I will talk about your design first( sorry if I critic it too hard, I just want to say my opinion)
    First of all I want to say that you have a nice footer but you need more content on the website. If an user will see that the website has some lacks of content they will leave. Just add a few more things like you have in the footer( that's just my opinion).
    Secondly, it's a helpful website but you have to make an account to see "things". Better post a few things that anyone can see and then add something like " make an accont to see more". - again, that's just my opinion.
    The last thing: delete that "microsoft power bi" field. There are some users that will hate that you use something like that instead of another software/program etc.
    It's a nice website by the way, nice work :)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  3. MrMo416

MrMo416 New Member

Hi RazTutu! Thanks so much for taking a look and offering your feedback! This is very helpful!

We do have a number of big new features we wanted to add over the next few months, but we'll make sure to add your suggestions to our list. We'll need to put your comments high on our list because it will make an impact on the user experience.

On behalf of the Enthoosi team, thanks again buddy!