Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

Favorite PlayStation 2 Games!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Thiago, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Thiago

Thiago Member

I just recently played the original Ratchet & Clank for the 20th time i think (I love Ratchet & Clank!) , and while playing it i was remembering how much fun i had growing up with my Playstation 2. Ahhhh what a great system! So much great games!
    So i decided to make a list of some of my favorite games on the Playstation 2, hope you enjoy and be sure to let me know your favorite games too! Oh and also these games are not in any particular order.

Ratchet & Clank series

[​IMG]

Just like i said, I love Ratchet & Clank, it's just so much fun and such a creative game. I remember being blown away by the graphics and gameplay when i played the demo back in the days. I remember playing on my Jampack demo cd, remember those? lol
    I love all the games in the series and i strongly recommend to any of you out there that hasn't played this masterpiece.

Tony Hawk Series

[​IMG]

Man i don't know anyone who didn't have Tony Hawk pro skater back in the days, if you didn't have Tony Hawk you didn't own a video game.
    Tony Hawk pro skater 4 was actually the first game i played when i got my ps2, such a fun game! great soundtrack! ahhhhhh just thinking about it makes me want to go back in time, they just don't make skateboard games as good as the ol' days.

Grand Theft Auto series

[​IMG]

Another game that if you didn't have, it's because you didn't have a video game, or your parents didn't let you have it lol.
    Me, my parents didn't let me have it, but that didn't stop me from playing it. I use to go to my friends house after school to play this masterpiece, had so much fun playing all the GTA games but my favorite is Vice City, loved the soundtrack!

SOCOM U.S Navy Seals

[​IMG]

This is the game that introduced me to shooters, my brother had this game and i watched him play it and thought it was so much fun. when he got done playing it i tried it for myself and boy was i right, what a fun game and at the time the graphics were amazing!
    I wasn't really into shooters back then but this game changed my mind, i just loved the idea of being a Navy Seal, thought it was so cool and still is! Hope they make a new one for the PS4.

What are your favorite PlayStation 2 games??

2. These are some great games here! (didn't make it off the beach in Socom II LOL)

One of my favorite PS2 games was/is We Love Katamari
    katamari.jpg

Your probably thinking the game looks lame. YEP the graphics pretty much suck on every level.

The gameplay is addicting and fun, basically you roll what I believe is called the katamari ball until it gets bigger and bigger. There is really no limit to how big it gets. Soon full buildings and trees!

katamari1.jpg

The main issue is there is a time limit, so you really have to get better at rolling if you want to get a big enough ball. Once the time limit is finished, you offer up the ball to the King and he turns it into a star.

There is a special level where you can roll up the galaxy, all the stars you created hahaha.

The weirdest part of the game is there are levels where you help people out, and levels where you roll people up... presumably to their death.