Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

God of War: Chains of Olympus

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Thiago, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Thiago

Thiago Member

Finally finished God of War Chains of Olympus for the PSP and i thought it was Awesome!

[​IMG]

God of War: Chains of Olympus was originally released for the PSP and has become one of the great titles available for the portable.
    The plot takes place before the first game of the franchise, when Kratos was still a servant of the gods. In the midst of one of these missions, a mysterious song from the past is heard and He goes after for answers. Although the story is a spin-off, It's still very interesting and well told.

[​IMG]

Everything that is expected of a "God of War" game is contained in this game. The unmistakable cinematic style, the uninterrupted action, with dozens of enemies ready to be massacred, and great bosses who take much of the screen and who need special moves such as minigames to be defeated.
    Even with a few minor drops occasionally, the game runs very smooth, with pretty much the same visuals seen on the Playstation 2 titles.The Soundtrack follows the same line, totally orchestrated and giving that epic mood.

[​IMG]

If you have a PSP you shouldn't miss out on this game, it's still worth playing it today!

2. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

I would like to try it but I'm a PC player. I have to admit that it looks nice and everything but it won't make me to buy a PSP.
    Maybe there are some emulators that I could try and I'm sure I will find one. If I do, I will post it here.

3. Thiago

Thiago Member

Yeah there is a really great Emulator for PC.
    It's called ppsspp and you can play pretty much all psp games on your PC