Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

Guardians of The Galaxy Vol 2

Discussion in 'Movies and TV' started by RazTutu, Dec 10, 2016.

1. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

Marvel just published another trailer for Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2 with a lot of Groot scenes, the best thing they ever made. The new Groot we see is Baby Groot, a cute tree yet very strong with a childish behavior. He still remembers everything he did before but it's little and things like this.. In comics he grows up eventually and everything it's still the same.
    Showing Groot a lot was a good marketing tactic because now we make an idea about this movie, how it will look like and things like that. Star Lord's father(a living planet) will appear too, and the team will have more members like the girl we see in the final who can "feel feelings" or something like that. You'll see in trailer what I'm talking about. Anyway, a lot of other things are happening like an fight, weapons etc.
    The jokes will remain the same, it will be vary funny, a "nice movie for a date" I could say.
    Trailer

Telltale Games also confirmed they will make a game about Guardians of the galaxy with Marvel. They also developed Batman the Telltale and The Walking Dead. I'm so excited for it :D

2. Thiago

Thiago Member

Man i'm really excited for this movie.
    I've watched the first Guardians of the Galaxy a bunch of times and enjoyed it a lot.
    I know everybody is excited for baby groot and so am i but i'm even more excited for Rocket!
    Rocket was my favorite character from the first movie so i'm very excited to see him in the new movie.
    And man i didn't know TellTale Games is going to make a Guardians of the Galaxy game, that's awesome!
    I think now i'm more excited for the game than for the movie, i hope it's as good as the Batman they released this year and the walking dead games.

3. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

If you like TellTale Games so much, there is a new season for the walking dead. Just check it

4. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

Another trailer where we can see Groot crying. I don't know what to say.. Let's hope it won't be a hearth-breaking moment. I mean after a lot of laugh some drama would be nice but not for that little tree!