Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

Heroes of the Storm 2.0

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by RazTutu, Apr 27, 2017.

1. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

Hello people
    I think you heard about Heroes of the Storm. If not, I want to tell you that this is a "MOBA" like League of Legends or Dota, but different. Well, it has some mechanics but it also has a lot of differences. Oh, let's not forget that Blizzard said they didn't like the word "MOBA" for their game, because they consider it different.
    It had some interesting stuff before, but with Overwatch and a lot of other things it was thought again and they launched the version 2.0. With a new champion, new stuff and a new cinematic of course.

Before I talk about what happens in the new version, let's enjoy the cinematic

Now, what's new in 2.0? Well, they changed some visuals, but they added/deleted a lot of things. Now you have loot boxes like you have in Overwatch where you can win skins, champions and a lot of other things like voice lines, sprays, mounts etc.
    The gameplay and visuals are pretty much the same but the way that you can earn new stuff and not pay money(you can still pay money for boxes) is awesome.

We have a new champion, D.Va. It is from Overwatch and you can see her in the cinematic we got.
    If you play with a friend Heroes of the Storm you will get for 5 games played new things every week. This week you will earn some icons/sprays/mounts in HotS and Oni Genji in Overwatch. Yes, you can get that skin again. Next week, if you play 5 games with a friend, you will get goods on HotS and Officer D.Va skin in Overwatch, which looks awesome.

I really wanted to compare it with League of Legends but I really can't. As a game, let's see LoL is a little better. But as a community, Heroes of the Storm is the best. And I think I will choose HotS because it has nice people who do not flame and things like that.

Now I play with Auriel(hero from Diablo) and try to learn what he does. Enjoy.