Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

Intro Audio for Video

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Bonniekiller, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Bonniekiller

Bonniekiller Member

So I want to make a cool intro for a video I am making and I need to get some good audio. I have seen a lot of videos and there seems to be only two categories, at least to me, good and horrible intro music.

Anyone have any tips on free intro music I could use or how to make my own?

I am going for a kind of eletronica/dubstep/club music so it feels really upbeat and exciting.
  2. Gamer Girl

Gamer Girl New Member

There are quite a few different site online that offer free music, some require you to leave their watermark, others do not. I researched this a little on youtube the other day and there are a few videos on site to use that suggest different other sites to visit, you can also google it and if you are selective and keep your eye out for scams there are a lot of good resources for free music out there. Just listen to them and find the one you want!

I think in the interest of time, unless you really want to learn how to make it, you would be better off getting it online. Especially since there are so many different ones. You could also download some, play around with it, and then ask other people what they think of it to make sure you are sending the message that you want.

Good luck! :)