Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

Introduce Yourself and Share Something Cool!

Discussion in 'New Here' started by QueenSpryo, Aug 28, 2016.

1. QueenSpryo

QueenSpryo Administrator Staff Member

Hi there and welcome to Kaidus Community!

This is the place for new Kaidonians to say hi and share something cool, who knew?

Post about a game or other project you are working on, one that you admire or enjoy, or just something cool about yourself or something you like!

It doesn't really matter what, see what you can come up with, make a great first impression and astound us! Make us laugh! Make us jump with joy your post looks so awesome! Make us want to get to know you! Impress us with your gaming skills! Shock us with your knowledge!

Wait a second, this isn't about us...this is about you!

Be yourself and enjoy it, share what you love, what you do, and enjoy building a community with other individuals who share your hobbies and talents. Or don't share anything and just say hi, we won't judge.

Everyone will do their best to be polite and friendly, let's have some fun!

2. Gamer Girl

Gamer Girl New Member

brand new to this but i'll give it a go. I like to play games, though I don't have too much experience playing indie games and suck at 1st person shooters, like, so bad so I have some room for improvement you could say ;) Favorite games so far are kingdom hearts, mario (who doesn't have this on their list?), and sonic. not that crazy about megaman but roll is awesome! love the art of games and the characters also and love trying anything at least once :) oh, i play wow sometime too :p[​IMG]

3. Bonniekiller

Bonniekiller Member

Hey there, I'm new and wanna say hi! Hope everyone is having a good day! Or at least a good night to look forward to! Or at least the weekend in a few days! Or maybe christimas in a few months! Or...a vacation next summer! Or... uh... that thing, in a few years, maybe...?

4. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

Hello
    I forgot to introduce myself here :). I've been around for a couple of weeks and I think it's time to tell you more about me.
    I'm a web developer and a gamer ( sometimes I do game development too). My favorite games are Life is Strange, Wolfenstein the new Order, Assassins Creed series.
    In my free time I try to learn new things in Unity or I play games. I'm also a big comics and anime fan, my favorite comics are batman/superman and my favorite anime is Naruto.
    I have a little game I started here, but it looks very bad( you could give it a try if you want to) - http://raztutu.hol.es/project-view/the-loop-game/
    My steam name is RazTutu, so if you want to play a cs:go game with me, batman origins or even warface, feel free to add me

5. Workingbuck

Workingbuck New Member

Hello there, I'm new here and I'm looking forward to making a new circle of friends, learn more games, and share my ideas. I play games but not a Hard Core gamer. I usually play anything I can get my hands on, from retro games to MMORPGs. I'm dreaming of releasing my own game, it may take me years though since I'm still on ground zero with this.
    Have a good day!

6. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

Keep reading this forum, I will upload an article about " how to start in gaming industry " or something this week or next week.
    I already have the know-how but don't have time.

7. Workingbuck

Workingbuck New Member

Good to hear that, I will be looking orward to seeing your post soon. I have this game concept which I psoted here yesterday I think. you might want to check it. Just to see if it has potential or if someoone has done it already. I hope I can learn how to make a game. Thanks a lot, God bless you.

8. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

My article is live here http://kaidus.com/community/threads...red-as-a-game-developer-designer.94/#post-300 :)

9. Calenst

Calenst New Member

Hello all,

I'm Calenst and I'm a new game developer. I've started work in Unity and am just getting my feet wet. By day I'm a C# programmer, so using Unity in combination with Visual Studio Community puts me right at home, and scripts have been easy to understand and utilize. So far, so good!

I'm hoping to engage in conversations about implementation patterns, quirks with Unity, varied game design standards, and of course - talking about videogames in general!

Please feel free to pop me a private message for any reason, and I'll be sure to answer in a timely manner.

Have a great time all, hope to be talking with you more.