Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

Journey

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Thiago, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Thiago

Thiago Member

Journey is a very different kind of game.
    It is a game for a very specific audience, that is, not all people who play this will like the game. It is unique, mysterious and immersive.

[​IMG]

Originally released for the PlayStation 3 in 2012, Journey is an exclusive title for Sony video games. The indie game was developed by thatgamecompany studio, responsible for creating Flower and Flow. Due to the huge success of the franchise, the game won a version for the PlayStation 4 and brought many improvements in the graphics.

Contrary to what we are accustomed to, Journey ignores many traditions of the gaming world, such as scores, number of lives and statistics. In the skin of a camouflaged traveler, we only have one goal, to walk towards the mountain that is in our horizon.

[​IMG]

I really enjoyed my time with Journey, it's a very different kind of game.
    Definitely, Journey is not a game for everyone, but every gamer should play it. The title deserves to be appreciated as an interactive work of art.
    Journey is an experience. Just playing to understand it better. If you expect an ordinary game, you will be disappointed, as that is not what you will find here. The environments of the game are quite beautiful and each person will interpret the "journey" in a different way.

[​IMG]

If you have not had the opportunity to play the PS3 version, do not miss the opportunity to play it on the PS4!

2. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

Again I have to cry in a corner because I am not a PS owner. :(
    I think that these companies could spend some money and make a PC version(The last of Us is the best thing I want on PC) but it looks like they are happy the way it works now.
    Anyway, I heard about this game a long time ago at E3 I think, and I was really impressed. I waited for a PC version but it looks like I am not as lucky as I thought.