Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

Motorstorm Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Thiago, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Thiago

Thiago Member

Got this game on the PlayStation store for only 1.99$ a few weeks ago and finally got the time to play it!

[​IMG]

I've played the other games in the franchise so i had an idea of what i was getting into.
    Motorstorm is certainly one of the most beloved series for all those who purchased the PlayStation 3 when it first came out.
    I have to admit that Motorstorm Apocalypse is different from the previous ones, starting with its "Festival" mode. In this mode, the game shows what is happening to the city and what you need to do to survive. Whether you have to reach a destination, or have to flee a city that is about to get destroyed in a few minutes. Also in story mode you run so you do not get eliminated. Whoever gets last leaves, the game has a minimum threshold for you to qualify, either in 5th or 3rd place, depending on the stage you are in.

[​IMG]

Another detail that I found very interesting was the multiplayer. Great fun and theres still people online, I played a few matches and I thought it was cool. You can bet on who will win, if you win the money comes to you.

[​IMG]

Motorstorm Apocalypse is a great arcade racer and i recommend you get it if you have a Ps3!
    It's only available on the Ps3!

2. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

It looks interesting, I'm quite sad because I am a PC user but if I will buy a PS3 I will definitely try to buy it. There are a lot of good games for PS3(for example The Last of Us), you just need to find them. I am really sad because they didn't produce PlayStation 3 consoles anymore. There are only PS4 consoles on production right now. I think we will have a PS5 soon(or something like that).