Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

NoStranger -- Creepiest Game Ever!...or Genius?

Discussion in 'Updates / Logs' started by Bonniekiller, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Bonniekiller

Bonniekiller Member

I originally saw this game in the beginning of September and since then it hasn't garnered much attention and I can't see why cause the idea is so cool!

large.jpg

So basically it is a mobile app game where you have a sort of text adventure going on as well as a scavenger hunt.

It starts you out with a message from a complete stranger and then as the game goes on you learn more about them and their "dark secret"

The inspiration from this game comes from Lifeline, Her Story and other similar games.

It will use real websites, phone numbers, and videos to create another world immersive experience for the player.

The developer has stated that it will be released within a few weeks for beta testing but they are still working on some aspects of it.

This is the list of things, according to the developer, that they are still working on/need help with:
    "- Ifyou guys have any ideas of how to incorporate real life things (social media sites/etc.) into the game, I'd love to hear them.
    - Where can I find sound effects for when you send/receive messages (that are copyright free)
    - Alternatively, what program can I use to make such sound effects?
    - General advice on the app market (How should I go about marketing the app/etc.)"

Anybody have any ideas to help them out?

I personally am excited for anything new and different so I am interested to see where this could go!

2. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

Leave a link when it will be released on google play. I will definitely play this :)