Dismiss Notice
If you login with Facebook and you can submit your game to our link directory for extra exposure. heh? nudge - nudge

Oculus Rift is cheaper in US

Discussion in 'Theory, Research, Business' started by RazTutu, Mar 14, 2017.

1. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

There are a lot of people who still didn't try VR. And if you have the chance, I stongly recommend it. It's awesome. Anyway, Oculus VR hardware is is now available for 500$.

Last year it had a high price - 800 dollars.

A piece of advice from me: if you buy the Rift, buy the Touch as well for 100$. It's worth it.

A wise man once said that VR is still in beta and we are its testers :)

I think that next year we will have the chance to buy it for 300$ or less or even a better hardware.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  2. Thiago

Thiago Member

Man i would love to try VR but over here where i live is still very expensive!
    I live in Brazil and the Oculus rift is almost near 1000$! It's crazy expensive here!

It really sucks because not a lot of people from South America get a chance to try out VR because of the price. I actually still haven't even seen one in person here where i live in Brazil.

Over here in Brazil the Taxes are very high on electronics, especially video games, it's so unfair.
    Hopefully next year or the year after VR gets a bit cheaper, hopefully.

3. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

In my country a video card for example is 400$ while the same card is 300$ in US( and we have bad income as well ).
    Oculus is 200$ more than US. I envy tou guys :) America is awesome.