Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

PlayStation 5 could be released next year

Discussion in 'Theory, Research, Business' started by RazTutu, May 1, 2017.

1. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

Next year it will be a good time for PlayStation. Not only because The Last of Us 2 could launch, but PlayStation 5 may come to life as well. We don't know for sure, but there is a man who analyse the company for a long time. His name is Damian Thong and he said that there will be a PS4 Slim and Pro before they announched it. He said that we could expect a PS5 next year. Sony announched PS4 2 months before it was launched so I expect to see some details very soon. I would also love to play every PS4 game on PlayStation 5. I am not a console fan, but I will definitely buy that. I also love how Nintendo Switch works, and Microsoft just launched XBox Scorpio, so there will be a war between theese companies next year :). The industry will explode. Sony killed Microsoft with PS4, even if XBox has a better hardware. It's not the hardware that makes a console good, it's the game you can play on it.
    I guess it's time to save some money for a PS5 :)

2. Thiago

Thiago Member

Man is this serious??
    I feel like they just released the Playstation 4, man i really can't believe their already going to release the Ps5.
    I live in Brazil and a lot of people here still don't have a Ps4, actually a lot of people here still don't have a playstation 3.
    Over here video games are very expensive, for some insane reason the highest tax we pay over here is for Video Games.
    Man i think it's unnecessary to release a new console at the moment, the games are so amazing, the graphics are already Amazing, they should wait a few more years to release a new console, well that's my opinion.

3. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

I don't know why games are so expensive in Brazil, but in Romania the price is even less than steam sales prices. I don't think they can wait a few more years for a new console, because Nintendo Switch and XBox Scorpio just came and now they really need something to make us keep buying that PS. As I already said before, I will definitely buy a PS5 if I can play PS4 games on it. Otherwise I will still use my PC.