Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

Resident Evil HD Remaster

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Thiago, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Thiago

Thiago Member

Just finished this game and i loved it, just like i loved the original Resident Evil for the PS1

[​IMG]

The start of the game is fantastic with many colors and many details everywhere with sensational shade effects. Unfortunately not all places have received the same treatment and some of them feature a palette of less flashy colors, with few details and glitches in certain objects of the scene. These problems occur only in some secondary locations and this does not affect the overall experience of the game, since these places are not visited often.

[​IMG]

One of the great things about this remastered version is its 16:9 mode. Here, the game cuts the tops and bottoms of each area to fill the screen horizontally. Anyone who wants to can opt for the original 4:3 which is also available. There is also the possibility to opt for alternative controls.
    A new optional control system is present, where the changes in gameplay are minimal. The remastering brought even small improvements in animations, but to our joy the traditional sequences with the doors still opening are there.

[​IMG]

Who is a fan and played the first original game will certainly love this remastering, on the other hand, if you are a beginner in the franchise and has not yet had the opportunity to experience the origin of the series, this is a great opportunity. After all, we are talking about RE, a horror survival game that is still remembered by fans of the genre and still serves as inspiration for many creators of games that try to overcome or be as good as Resident Evil is. I strongly recommend this amazing game!

2. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

hmm I think it looks like the evil within. Didn't play the resident evil but maybe I will give it a try one day, who knows.
    Anyway, how long is this game? How much time do you usually need to finish it ?

3. Thiago

Thiago Member

Wow You never played any Resident Evil Games?
    I think this one you'll take about 8-10 hours to complete it.

4. Bonniekiller

Bonniekiller Member

I only played one RE game for about 5-10 min maybe...just never got into them. I know that they are basically one of the classics of horror games, what do you think makes it stand out so well from the rest?