Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

Shovel Knight

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Thiago, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Thiago

Thiago Member

I've been meaning to play this game for a while now and i finally got to play it this week!

[​IMG]

Shovel Knight is more than a simple game, it is a great homage to the greatest classics of the 8 and 16-bit era!
    The story is simple but very interesting.
    In the unexplored world and full of danger, Shovel Knight and Shield Knight fought side by side, living adventures and collecting many treasures. But as they explore the Tower of Fate, both fall into a spell and Shield Knight, who happens to be a girl, disappears, leaving the "Tower of Fate" sealed. devastated, Shovel Knight gives up his days of adventure.

However, when a sorceress breaks the seal of the Tower of Fate, Shovel Knight returns and decides to go and rescue his beloved friend. But now he will have to beat Enchantress and the knights of "The Order of No Quarter" before he can reach Tower of Fate.

[​IMG]

Shovel Knight is a tremendous tribute to 8-bit games. The game is mandatory for fans of retro games.
    It's surely one of the most entertaining indie games that I've played recently, I had such a fun time with it.
    If you are looking for a simple, challenging, charismatic and a very nostalgic game, Shovel Knight is the right choice. I Recommend!

2. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

You gave it a positive review, It has also good feedback on steam, it's a STEAM game(finally) and reminds everyone of their childhood. What an awesome game. I will give it a try after "the overwatch disease" will let me go :)