Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

Soundtracks for gaming/reading/learning

Discussion in 'Sanctuary' started by RazTutu, Dec 13, 2016.

1. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

Recently I found out on 9gag about this tactic. I started to study with assassins creed 2 soundtrack and felt a bid difference the next day. Can't say how it feels.. for some people it works for some it doesn't. I opened this topic in order to talk about good soundtracks that could help us for gaming/reading/learning and other things.
    I'll start of course with assassins creed 2 soundtrack

This is the best I found. So relaxing. A feeling directly from heaven. This reminds me a lot about the good times I spent in Assassins Creed with Ezio Auditore killing every templay I could. Spent a lot of hours to remove my posters after I killed random templars in every corner :)

Another soundtrack is the one from the witcher 3

Lullaby of Woe is my favorite by the way

Other soundtracks

If you have other soundtracks please share it with us :)
  2. Thiago

Thiago Member

Great Music! Especially the Assassins Creed 2 soundtrack, really enjoyed it.
    I think my favorite game soundtrack is from DuckTales, i have it set as my ringtone, it's such a nice tune and it makes me feel so nostalgic when i listen to it.

Another great Soundtrack is from The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, All the songs are great but my favorite is this one, i always find myself humming this through out the day.

All the Legend of Zelda games have great soundtrack, you should check them all!
    Here are other soundtracks that i enjoy.

3. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

I forgot to write The Last Of Us soundtrack. Thanks for posting it :)
    I think I will use the first one you posted on my ringtone, too. It sounds so nice
    I would like to play Legend Of Zelda as well but I am a PC player. I don't understand why they don't port it on pc. I saw they have a lot of fans and a lot of money