Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Thiago, May 2, 2017.

1. Thiago

Thiago Member

Had this game on my backlog for a very long time and finally got the time to play it!

[​IMG]

The Splinter Cell series is one of the most acclaimed series in the stealth espionage genre.
    Blacklist is a direct sequel to Splinter Cell: Conviction released for the Xbox 360. This time, the protagonist Sam Fisher, will need to fight a group of terrorists known as The Enginners, who plans several deadly attacks in different locations in the United States. Our "old" agent is chosen to lead a team, titled Fourth Echelon (since the Third Echelon has been extinguished).

[​IMG]

The Gameplay is really nice, There are no secrets and you will get used to it easily, even if you have no experience with previous games in the series.
    The graphics are also very good! I played the ps3 version and thought it looked very nice.
    the game has great effects of lights that are fundamental for the game and also for the good stealthy performance of Sam.

[​IMG]

Splinter Cell: Blacklist is a must have game for fans of the genre. The title takes espionage to a new level, with a perfect coverage system, diverse possibilities of approach in the field. Despite the clichés of the story, there are reasons to enjoy the campaign.
    The game is available for Ps3, Xbox 380, PC and Wii U.

2. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

I don't know how but I have this game on my Uplay account. I never touched or saw it. Should I pause Overwatch for a week and try this game? I don't know it's worth or not.

3. Thiago

Thiago Member

I would say yes, It's a pretty fun game if you enjoy third person stealth shooters.