So you flee your planet in a spaceship and something goes wrong, usually engine failure or some power core is missing, the age old space story.
In this explorative two Dimensional procedural generated game, its your choice on what you do next. You can colonize the planet or let it burn in havoc and terror! (usually the best choice) The gameplay is under your control, and your not limited to just one world. The universe of Starbound is your's to control along with other players in this online world.
Players love it! over 57,000 reviews on steam with an overwhelmingly positive turnout. Many have logged over 300 hours in the game. (put into perspective people typically work a 40 hour work week.)
"This is the most awsome game I have ever played in my entire life!"
Many say Terraria is still the better game.
Most positive reiviews say its similar to Terraria, however when they log over 300 hours it begs to question which game wins?
- Choose from one of 7 playable races and customize your character
- Save the universe in a story campaign featuring unique characters, bosses, dungeons and quests!
- You're the captain of your very own starship! Decorate it, expand it and use it to explore a procedurally generated universe
- Colonize uncharted planets and collect gifts from your tenants - if they like you, they may even ask to join your ship crew!
- Three game modes - Casual (no need to eat), Survival (eat to survive/drop items on death) and Hardcore (permadeath)
- Craft thousands of objects - building materials, armor, weapons, furniture and more
- Capture unique monsters to fight alongside you
- All content is available in online drop-in/drop-out co-op
- Built from the ground up to be easily moddable. You have the tools to make the universe your own - add new races, biomes, dungeons, and quests
If you login with Facebook and you can submit your game to our link directory for extra exposure. heh? nudge - nudge