Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

There will be a new Assassins Creed game in 2017!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by RazTutu, May 9, 2017.

1. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

There were leaks after leaks after leaks about a new Assassins Creed game. I think I remember 1 year ago when someone who worked for Ubisoft took a selfie at work and on one of his monitors there was a little assassin and some dust(can't find the photo at this moment). I think it's name will be "Origins" and Ubi said that this game will be the largest AC ever. The biggest map, missions, everything. Now I hope it will not have bugs and they will optimize it so my old PC can handle it. I can play almost every game on my potato but AC Syndicate and Unity eat too much memory.
    We will have more details at E3 and remember: don't preorder!

2. Thiago

Thiago Member

This is great news! i just googled the leaked images and found it!
    I'm a really big Assassins Creed fan, i've played pretty much all the games of the series except for Assassins Creed Rogue. I'm glad they stopped releasing a new entry to this franchise every year, the quality of the game was decreasing.
    I'm glad their taking time with this one, I hope it's a great comeback for the Assassins Creed series.
    Really excited for this and i hope it's as good or even better than Assassins Creed Black flag.