Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

Thor Ragnarok

Discussion in 'Movies and TV' started by RazTutu, Apr 12, 2017.

1. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

The first trailer for Thor Ragnarok was published by Marvel a few days ago. I am super excited to see this movie, because it's the last Marvel Cinematic Universe story before Infinity War, and it must have a little teaser after ending credits.
    Anyway, the trailer is funny, a little dark, there are some spoilers(like Thor vs Hulk but I think everyone knew about it).
    I guess that Thor will go and talk to Dr. Strange to do something with the time so he can have his hammer again.
    The movie will be available in cinema on 3 november, just before Justice League. I can't wait to see Justice League as well.
    Here is the trailer

2. Thiago

Thiago Member

Man i just watched this today, and i am also super excited for this!
    wow i did not know that this is going to be the last Marvel Cinematic Universe story before Infinity War, now i'm even more excited!
    I was totally surprised when i saw the Hulk at the end of the trailer, i can't wait to see!
    So much cool comic book movies coming out this year, Guardians of the galaxy vol.2, Wonder Woman , Spider-Man Homecoming, Justice League and a few more!
    I hope all the movies are great and live up to our expectations!

3. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

They will live up to our expectation, I guarantee. Justice League and Logan will be the best movies from this year. Ah, let's not forget Guardians of the Galaxy.