Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

Ubisoft plans for 2017-2018

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by RazTutu, May 16, 2017.

1. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

I already talked about a new Assassins Creed game in another topic but Ubisoft just confirmed it. There will be a new AC, and they will reveal more at E3(probably the action will take place in Egypt and we will fight with crocodiles and things like that).
    We also have a new The Crew game, named The Crew2(lol). The Crew was free a long time ago but I will not play it because... I don't know. For me Need for Speed Most Wanted is still the best game with cars I ever played(If I talk about NFS, there will be also a new game from this series soon without multiplayer).
    The last thing that they announced was Far Cry 5. This series will not die and I enjoyed it so I hope they will not disappoint us.
    Everything will be released until March 2018. I hope the new AC game can run on my potato PC :) I mean they have amazing games, but for good computers :(.
    What will you buy? AC, The Crew 2 or Far Cry 5?

2. Thiago

Thiago Member

Really excited for the new Assassins Creed game.
    Yeah i also heard it's going to take place in Egypt, i think thats pretty cool.
    Oh cool i didn't know they were making a second The Crew game, i played the first one a while back and thought it was pretty fun, and i totally agree with you man.
    Need for Speed Most Wanted is still one of the best racing games out there, played the hell out of it back when i had my Ps2.
    Wow man also Far Cry 5, i did not know.
    Hopefully it's as good as the other games in the series, i really enjoyed the Far Cry games.

I will definitley buy AC and Far Cry 5!