Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

X-Men: First Class

Discussion in 'Movies and TV' started by RazTutu, Nov 19, 2016.

1. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

This review is made for people who didn't watch any x-men movies and want to start it ( maybe they are comics readers or "normal people" who knows ). If you ever wanted to start x-men, then start with First Class.
    In this movie you will see how Charles Xavier ( Professor X ) and Magneto (Erik Lensherr) met. They have a strong bond because they are mutants who tried to make the world understand that mutants have a heart, too, just like humans but in the end they were rejected.
    Charles still tried everything but he failed and lost his legs ( I mean he couldn't feel his legs anymore ). At this moment the entire X-Men series started. I won't spoil again and I'm sorry because I already did, but this movie has everything you need for a good evening or you can watch it whenever you want.
    I almost cried watching this movie, because it's sad and happy at the same time. I highly recommend it.
    Trailer:

2. Thiago

Thiago Member

I remember watching this when it came out back in 2011 and i really enjoyed it.
    I enjoyed it way more then the other X-men movies especially the one that came before First Class. Which is X-men Origins Wolverine o_O.
    I loved the cast, I'm a big fan of James McAvoy and i think he did a great job as the professor.
    This is one of my favorite Super Hero movies and i my second favorite X-men movie, first being Days of Future Past, Which i recommend you watch after watching this one!
    Go watch this now if you haven't watched it already!

3. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

Here is the list with the order I recommend to watch X-Men movies
    You will see how professor X made his team and a lot of things about Logan in the right order
    -Men First Class
    X-Men
    X-Men Origins Wolverine
    X2 X-Men United
    X-Men The Last Stand
    The Wolverine
    X-Men Days of Future Past
    X-Men Apocalypse

The timeline is kinda strange, the next X-Men movie will be "Logan"-> all mutants are dead and only logan and professor x are still alive.
    Do you suggest another order? Why? I look forward for more messages :)