Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

3 levels of Dishonored 2 for free

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by RazTutu, Apr 4, 2017.

1. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

Bethesda just announced this. You will be able to play 3 levels of Dishonored 2 for free starting on 6 April. I don't know why they decided to do this, but I think it's because they have poor sales. This game has an epic story but bad portability. It works good on PS4 and Xbox One but it has errors on PC even with a GTX 1080ti.
    Anyway, if your computer will handle this, it will be a good journey. Every progress you make will be saved in case you decide to buy the game later. They didn't say how long will this trial be in shop, but they said something like "temporary" so go and download it as fast as you can.
    I won't try this because it has bad port on PC, but maybe there are console players here who will enjoy it.

2. Thiago

Thiago Member

Man this is awesome.
    I'm definitely going to try this game out.
    I'm a big fan of the originally dishonored, i remember i played it and beat it on the Playstation 3 right when it came out, i really thought it was awesome and a very unique game.
    It's pretty cool that Bethesda is doing this, I know a lot of people that has never even heard of Dishonored before, so this is a great opportunity for newcomers to try the game out.
    I hope it's as good or even better than the first! I'm definitely going to download and try it out today!

3. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

The story is perfect. I'm just sad because I am a PC gamer and they rushed the development for computers. Now it still has a lot of bugs after they fixed things every week.