Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

Fallout Shelter(Mobile Game)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by RazTutu, Nov 1, 2016.

1. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

I remember 2 years ago Bethesda announced "Fallout Shelter", a mobile game similar to fallout but 2d and for phones.
    There was an E3 Event( First e3 Bethesda ever had ), and I was really impressed.

It came for ios first, and I was really sad because I'm an android fanboy and I had to wait 1 more month for it :(
    Anyway, Fallout Shelter is FREE, funny, simple. You have to build your shelter in order to survive.
    The game grossed $5.1 million in microtransaction sales in the first two weeks after its release.
    It was developed in Unity, a free engine where you write/build once and the game will run on any platform.
    Bethesda made a nice move with this free game, a lot of people still play it and I'm looking forward for their
    Dishonored 2 and their next mobile game.
    Trailer

2. Workingbuck

Workingbuck New Member

I played this game some months ago. I find it good since the graphics isn't flashy and it has a simple concept. But once your already playing, you will immidiately get hooked. Checking up your shelter from time to time. It looks simple but it is a very challenging game for me.

3. Thiago

Thiago Member

I also played this a few months ago and found it quite interesting and intuitive.
    This is great for those who enjoy the Fallout series, and also for those who enjoy games like simcity, It's worth the free download. Despite being a bit repetitive for gamers who already have the habit of playing these types of Sim games
    Overall, it's an interesting game and can serve to pass the time very well and the gameplay is simple. the controls are super easy, the theme is interesting and the graphics are quite beautiful. It's a fun game!