Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

Mass Effect Andromeda

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by RazTutu, Mar 11, 2017.

1. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

I think I talked about this game in another topic but it's time to get its own.
    Mass Effect Andromeda is the latest game made by BioWare and published by EA. Every multiplayer DLC will be free(finally), the story will be very rich and it has the same sys req on PC as Battlefield 1.
    The only problem I saw is that the characters doesn't look real, with emotions, if you know what I mean. Battlefield 1 and The Witcher 3 have some characters that you'll love no matter what happens because they look real, with emotions and things like this.
    Anyway, first time I heard about Andromeda was a long time ago at E3 2015 with a good teaser. The music is awesome, made by the old Johnny Cash.

And this is the last trailer

Can't wait to see what happens.

2. Thiago

Thiago Member

Man this game looks pretty awesome!
    I've always wanted to play a Mass Effect game but never had the chance to, i always had a playstation console and when Mass Effect first came out it only came out on the Xbox.
    After seeing this trailer i'm definitely going to find a way to start playing the Mass Effect series.
    I've seen a few reviews on Mass Effect Andromeda, and people are saying it's not as good as the other game, a lot of fans of the series didn't like it.
    But it still looks like a great game.

3. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

Watch this video before you buy it. It's the truth

Sorry BioWare, I won't ever buy anything from you again.