Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

Plane Courier - my mobile game on Android / Windows Phone

Discussion in 'Finished Games' started by Ancymon Lab, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Ancymon Lab

Ancymon Lab New Member

Hey Kaidus community :)

I released a simple, arcade mobile game and now it is available on Windows Store platform.

[​IMG]

Just control the plane, avoid enemies and drop the load to target, it is that simple... But are you sure ? Slow down time, activate twisted, psychedelic bonuses which have never been yet, compete with players around the world and just have fun ! Accept the challenge and play for FREE !

Game is available on systems: Android, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8
    Get it on Google Play (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ancymonlab.planecourier
    Get it on Windows Store (Windows 10 Mobile / Windows Phone): https://microsoft.com/store/apps/9nd90l260slp

I really would like to hear any feedback from you ;)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  2. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

Hello
    I would love to test your game but I don't have a windows phone. What engine and language did you use? Unity and maybe Unreal can compile a game for every platform. Anyway, it looks nice and stuff but here is a piece of advice from me(I work in gaming industry for a while so I don't lie)- Try to focus more on android and ios. Windows Phone is dying slowly. From 200 persons I know, I think only 1 uses Windows phone. A game is a business, so if you want to make money in the future you must sell it good and it will be really hard for windows phone.
    Again, just my opinion. Sorry if I was rude or something

3. Ancymon Lab

Ancymon Lab New Member

That's a true story man, Windows Phone has only about 0.5% market share. Game is written in C# and with Monogame framework, so I could easily port it to other platforms. For sure Android, maybe iOS - will see. At this point, I'm gathering feedback from players, so I could improve game. I just need honest opinions, constructive criticism is the best that can happen to developer ;)

4. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

Can you port it to android? You don't need to upload it in google store. Just make the apk and I will custom install it in my phone.

5. Ancymon Lab

Ancymon Lab New Member

In progress .. I'm still working on it :) Update for the game already on Windows Store, and there's a lot of changes and improvements. Feel free to give it try ! If you like it, then rate game and leave some comment on Store :cool:

6. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

I'm still waiting for an android version. Sorry buy I'm not a windows phone user :(

7. Ancymon Lab

Ancymon Lab New Member