Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Thiago, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Thiago

Thiago Member

Uncharted 4 is the largest adventure Drake ever had and one of the best games of this generation!
    I love the uncharted series, it's one of my favorite games of all time and uncharted 1 holds a very special place in my heart because it was my first Ps3 game. I finally got to play the latest uncharted game and i thought it was amazing!

[​IMG]

Uncharted is the most popular franchise from Sony in recent years. the saga of Nathan Drake was born as a mixture of Indiana Jones and Tomb Raider and soon fell in public taste for their absurd and quite cinematic action scenes. Not coincidentally, Uncharted 4: A Thief 's End soon became one of the most anticipated titles of this generation since the announcement of the PlayStation 4.

The gameplay has improved a lot when Nate is climbing and you can still count on the aid of a hook. There are also some changes in control when you enter into a confrontation with the enemy, but nothing that influence in their progress \. With two hours of play , or even less, you will be more than used to the controls.

The graphics have always been a strong point of the franchise, but it seems that this time naughty dog excelled. They are certainly the best of this generation so far. It's amazing the attention to detail in both the main characters and the scenery. And naughty dog knows and is keen to show it to the player. In many moments of the campaign, the game camera takes the focus of Nate and lets the player admire the scenery for a few seconds. Believe me, it's just fantastic!

[​IMG]

without a doubt i think Uncharted 4 is going to win the game of the year award. I really enjoyed this game just like i enjoyed the others in the series.

What do you think about Uncharted 4??