Dismiss Notice
Login with Facebook for a quick registration.

Binary Sparks - A weather/electricity puzzle game

Discussion in 'Beta Zone' started by Amber Crown Games, Sep 17, 2016.

1. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

2. Hi! No I will be releasing a new demo in some months adding "fixing as much as possible" before I release it.

Thanks

3. Today I offer a screenshot of a new skysphere Im working on. It will be used in later levels to give some variations to the levels and the athmosphere!

Enjoy!

[​IMG]

4. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

If it's used corectly, that environment could be turned into a full game :D Can't wait to see what will happen

5. T
    Thanks a lot! Ill try to use these but in different ways

Ill have different settings for each levels like before/now :)

6. Hi! I have now set an official release date for my next big DEMO release!
    Demo 2.0 will come 8 April 2017 and it will feature:

-2 new levels (5 in total)
    -2 new cutscenes
    -3 new soundtracks
    -2 new mechanics / objects
    -New trailer and screenshots
    -More performance/memory management fixes
    -More detail fixes (indicator for objects that can be picked up, sound helps etc).
    -Soundtrack release on Spotify, YouTube and Itunes

More updates coming tomorrow!

Thanks!

7. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

Take your time, this game looks very nice and I can't wait to see what's new.

8. Kaidus

Kaidus Administrator Staff Member

Congrats, looking forward to seeing what is new. I love the look (and colors) of that latest atmosphere.

9. Good day! I have some more exciting news about the upcoming demo 2.0 of Binary Sparks!

The demo will now feature not only 5, but 6 levels in total (three new levels).
    Here is a screenshot of level 5.

Today I will finish the last details on the last level and begin to plan for performance optimizations and debugging next week!

Thanks!

[​IMG]

10. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

You can start a kickstarted if you want some money fore more motivation or you can contact Raw Fury and ask for money in order to publish it on steam. There are a lot of things that you could do but I'm sure you have a lot of other things to do right now.

11. Thanks a lot! I will start a kickstarter when the development of the fullversion will start! What is Raw Fury? Yeah sadly Im studying my last year at univeristy so Im kinds busy and can only work on this game on weekends mostly!

Thanks

12. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

13. Hi! I was going to release Binary Sparks DEMO 2.0 today, might have said it, but I was stressed out because of School alot now, so the new demo will be delayed some months

Here are some new updates:

Sneek peek of the first ENEMY in Binary Sparks!

NEW Binary Sparks - Demo 2.0 Soundtrack MUSIC ALBUM is now out on Spotify, Itunes and Google Play! Take a moment to explore the multiverse

SPOTIFY:

https://play.spotify.com/album/5UnE...e&utm_source=open.spotify.com&utm_medium=open

ITUNES:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/b...undtrack/id1223070682?app=itunes&ign-mpt=uo=4

GOOGLE PLAY:
    https://play.google.com/store/music..._2_0_Soundtrac?id=B5whjqoohtzzrx7qty3ojdqkbny

14. RazTutu

RazTutu Member

Nice work you have there. I am looking forward to play the new version. I know how stressful can be to study(actually I study right now something for an exam) but you will pass everything, don't worry. As long as you learn, you will be good.
    I wish I could create games like you, but I have to concentrate on other stuff that I will use when I will get a job. It's really hard to be a game developer where I leave. They ask for waaaay too many things even for a junior position.

15. Thanks alot I know. I am trying to spread out all the work now to not get too sick of all stress. I will have the demo finished this summer or something.

Now I only have graphics/assets/rendering optimizations left.

Thanks